Monday, May 5, 2008

Cricket versus Soccer.
Both are fun but cricket can never ever give the high of hitting the ground unaware, having decided to dive in too little time to prepare your posture.
Football on the other hand, gives the highest of highs, each time I fall, everything happening too fast for me to cushion my chest.

Desktop versus Laptop.
Who named this thing laptop? I am still constantly hooked with the cable. My lap is too lazy to bear its weight. What is the difference esp if you have a seven room house?

Arundhati Roy versus Rushdie.
Rushdie really saddens me as he is impossible to match. Roy cheers me up cos she is a lot easier to equal.

Committed versus Single.
Its complex. Leave it.

Blogspot versus Wordpress.
Blogspot is easier and user friendly. Every other consideration is in wordpress's favor.

Life versus Death.
Did you really think I will write about something like that?

Windows versus Linux.
Windows is like a cycle rickshaw. Linux is like a cow.

Blogging versus not blogging.
Two things are tough about blogging. One is to blog about topics I dont really feel like blogging on. The other is to not to blog on topics I really really want to blog on.

Sachin versus the world.
Both underestimate the ability of the other. Both have no clue what the other is capable of.

2 comments:

Mez said...

Haha the last one took the cake!! I'll be the last person to underestimate you ever. So kindly stop assumin atleast from my side.

Occasional Brilliance said...

Sachin versus the world.
Both underestimate the ability of the other. Both have no clue what the other is capable of.


but do they know what they themselves are capable of?